20 October


Friends (Hair 1)
Venice 2007 on the waterbus on the Grand Canal.
At the time I was very preoccupied with hair and fur, not surprisingly in Italy.

I have felt so far removed from my painting shed in the garden, and V. has languished for several weeks.
After Cothen (how do I get an umlaut?) I went with Florilegium to France, also to play Brandenburgs 3 and 6. Picardie, NE of Paris was beautiful I thought. Senlis, Saint Leu, Saint Quentin, Vervins. Much coach travel and sitting around perforce and looking for food in sleepy towns.
After Picardie the Canary Islands with Philip Pickett and New London Consort to play four Megadidos (mega-Didos) in Las Palmas and in Tenerife. Great, great, great, but... did not find energy enough to explore the old colonial parts; just saw some from the bus. Came back to find autumn in England.
Entered Trevor P. for the Rugby Open exhibition, as well as Friends (Hair1) and Hair which are both digital prints, or which will be in the next 2 weeks. They must all be prepared and framed now,and what with doing some cello practice yesterday + walking today, things are looking up!

3 comments:

Amy Prior said...

Oh my gosh non-stop! Lots of love! x

Catherine Finnis Gray said...

Thanks Amy for your comment. It is really good to know that you're looking!! As I said, I adore your blog, and have not been able to look at it enough lately. So much going on!! Almost as much as ya mum, without the dream house at the end! But you never know...!
Love to you and G and S. xxxxxx

Amy Prior said...

you are officially tagged over at ma blog x